Day One: Bear Lake
Then we buried the kids with sand. Here's Tyke.
Lexie
Masi
Oh! And Jett. Haha...he's thinking "not too bad" on his accessories. ;o)
They made a little swim hole. They added little rivers and slides to it that ran into the hole.
Princess Masi


Love this.

Lexie and Tyke
Cool shades
Thumbs up!
Me and Masi striking a pose!
After our fun day at Bear Lake we packed up our stuff and drove into town. We stopped for Bear Lake's Famous Raspberry Shakes then headed on to Layton, Utah. There we stayed at Jett's all time favorite hotel, Hilton Garden Inn. He thinks their beds are divine! The kids were exhausted but so excited for Lagoon the next day. Woo-hoo!!
Day 2: Lagoon
Lexie and Masi


Tyke and Jett


I think Jett might like the rides more than the kids!!!
Masi
Lexie and Tyke
Lexie
Masi would NOT go on the Tidal Wave. She would go on the white roller coaster but refused this one!! I was bummed! It's one of my favorites, but I sat out with her.








Lexie HATES to get her picture taken. Every time I would try she would pull this one on me. Grrr...
Lexie, my little artist, looks at the art wall every time we go to Lagoon.

Lagoon was a blast and this was the first year Lexie and Masi got to ride some of the bigger rides. They absolutely l o v e d the white roller coaster. They made me go on that over and over and over again!! They were totally pooped when we strolled out of there when it closed. Needless to say, they slept the entire way home. As if this weekend wasn't crazy enough Lexie has her birthday party the very next day!!!

Lexie
Masi


Jett was busy blowing up all the tubes.
Lexie chasing her tube

4 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun! You can tell by the pics Jett's definitely a kid at heart.
They are getting so big. Sounds like you guys had a fun time!
I hate the white roller coaster!!! It is way to shaky for me!! Your kids are cute as always. Bear Lake and Lagoon are my kids two fav places I think.
It cracks me up that Jett has a bigger grin than all the kids. ha ha
Post a Comment