Sometimes, in the summer, I'll take the kids up to Heise Hot Springs. My parents keep their 5th wheel up there so, on the weekends, they go up. I had some school shopping to do in Idaho Falls so I called my mom to see if she wanted to go. She was in Heise, which is just outside of IF, so she was in. Lori and Richard were up there with their kids, too. So, Lori and Ady came along. We had some fun and the kids always enjoy shopping! The best part is the boys, Tyke and Hayden, stayed in Heise with my dad and Richard. They went 4-wheeling. Perfect.
After we were done shopping, we headed back and picked up the boys. We went and got some grub in a Japanese Restaurant in Rexburg. Then we went back to Heise for some camp fire and s'mores.
Tyke

Masi

Lexie

Ady

Tyke, Hayden, and Grandpa
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm with you I miss those lazy days of summer.
Looks like you had fun. I'm with you and Bridget I so miss the Summer Days.
Post a Comment