As you can imagine, shopping for 5 people creates a lot of groceries. For those of you who know me well, you know that I HATE to go grocery shopping. Jett does the majority of the shopping for me because he knows that if he doesn't there will be NO food in the house. I can make dinner from practically anything I can scrounge up in the pantry or fridge. Even if we have pb&j for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I will do it if it keeps me out of the stupid stores. However, I will finally break down and go once Jett draws the line and MAKES me go. When the both of us finally do go, it's a pretty big deal. We stock up like it's nobody's business, if you know what I mean. So, off to Costco we went. Two hours and two baskets full of groceries later:
Cashier: So, you buying for a scout troup or something?
Jett: Yeah. Something like that.
:o)
Brielle’s 9th Birthday
7 years ago

2 comments:
Well no wonder you are so SKINNY!!!! Grocery shopping is like clothes shopping get everything that looks good whether you need it or not!!! ;0)
That is freakin hilarious. Love it!! I equally hate shopping and only go to Wal-Mart or Winco after 9:00 because there is hardly anyone there. I'll go to Fred Meyer anytime, even though its more expensive, simply because I love the store.
Thanks for the laugh Kristi! : )
Post a Comment