Sunday, February 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Another birthday has yet come and gone. Time just seems to be flying...and I'm lovin' every minute of it. Well, my birthday is on Valentine's Day so as a gift for me and the girls Jett bought us a pedicure. This was Lexie and Masi's first time and let me tell you, THEY LOVED IT!!! Then off to Red Lobster we went for my birthday lunch. Later that night Jett and I went to dinner with our good friends Shelby and Jeremy Hess. This was a WONDERFUL birthday! I'm looking forward to another GREAT year!
















































The Crew















Tyke and Dad













Me, Masi, and Lisa















Alyx










Craig, Chelsey, Ashton, and Masi















Masi and Elli








Grandma and Grandpa










Lisa










Staci and Spencer










Thanks to Mom and Dad for the lunch and Bath & Body. Thanks to Jett for my new camera and the best time EVER at dinner. You make me laugh so hard and that's what I love most about you!!! YIPEE! Love you all!

No comments: