Today we got together with Auntie Tenae and the cuz's to make Valentine's. The kids had lots o' fun but I think me and Tenae had more fun!!! (Take note to Lexie, Masi, and Kylie's outfits. They played dress up before we started. Tenae and I did not dress them....scary if we did! haha.)

Working hard on our beautiful bouquets.

Kendall hard at work

Masi concentrating on writing her name with Glitter Glue. It took like 12 hours to dry it was so thick!

Pretty Kelsey

Kylie with her BEAUTIFUL dress!!!
Tyke was not into our project AT ALL!!! He was more into raiding Tenae's pantry.

Lexie's infamous monkey face! Haahaha!

Gotta love the tye dyed glasses. So Lexie!

Wahaaahaaa! She is so silly!

Kaiden's Valentine Flower

Cheese!

CHEEESE!!!


Lexie

The finished product! Beautiful boutiquet for Grandma! We love you!

Our Valentine Gift Bags
3 comments:
It was fun! I enjoyed my Kristi time....it seems like we havn't hung out forever. Thanks for the great idea Martha Stewart!
I am so excited you have a blog. Your kids are so stinking cute. I hope you had a good Birthday. Have a great day! love Cori
Oh Avery and I made those same flowers for Valentines! cute! And I'm sure it was way more fun for me too... :)
Trisha
Post a Comment