Masi and I are out and about today. Our checkout clerk at Sally's Beauty Supply had several facial piercings. I am so glad Masi waited until we were outside to comment. She showed some serious concern for this girl and the after effects it would have on her face. It made me laugh. She said, "Mom, why would she do that? That is not healthy for our bodies, and she is going to have holes in her face if she takes them out!!! *stares off for a few seconds in thought* That is not a good idea."
Brielle’s 9th Birthday
7 years ago

3 comments:
hahahaha....that is when you know as a parent that you did something right :)
That is funny and I have seen a boy in there that looks like that. Scared me!!! As least you know she won't date anyone that looks like that. :)
Your so lucky she waited until you left! My kids would have started whispering in my ear and staring at her the whole time they were whispering.
Post a Comment