Can I just tell you I can't remember the last time I went out of town without all my children??? So, this spring I had a hair show in SLC. I called my sister, Lisa, to see if she wanted to go. (She loves going to my hair shows.) She, of course, said YES! So, she and I went and she brought along her little friend, Dimitry, who is from France. He had only been in the US since January and when he got here he didn't speak a single word of English. But he did really well.
So, it turns out we did way too much shopping and eating and we skipped the hair show all together! Oops. O-well there's always the next one. :)
We had fun trying on hats and clothes. We are nerds.
This was the most comfy patio furniture ever.
What a fun trip this turned out to be. Jett was a good sport when he found out he stayed home to watch the kids for me to go to a hair show that I skipped! What a trooper!
5/2/2009

1 comment:
You two are adorable.
Post a Comment