Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just Cute

Masi: Mom, when Santa gets old will he die?
Me: No. Santa is magic. He will never die.
Masi: *sigh of relief* Oh! I am sooo glad. *thinking* We are so lucky he hasn't fallen off a roof and died.

********************************************************
Late one night I was in the office working. Tyke comes in with droopy lil' eyes. It was, after all, past his bedtime :o/.

Tyke: Mom, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Me: *looking over at him trying not to laugh cuz where in the heck did he come up with that, right?* What are you thinking?
Tyke: I'm thinking I'm real tired.

Oh! He kills me! HA!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

hahaha that made me snort I was laughing so hard. He is quite the boy! Love him!

RHouse of 5 said...

Oh the things kids come up with, they're so funny!

The Boyers said...

He is like a little comedian!! Never a dull moment.

Kaylee said...

So funny! :) I was just thinking about this the other day... wasn't it about a year ago when you and the fam. came to visit us (well, Nana... we were just an added perk =D) and your kids colored all those fun pictures? My mom still has those hung up on our kitchen cabinents! So cute. :)

Tenae said...

Whew! It is a relief that Santa hasn't fallen off any roof's. LOL