
Today I am thankful for Masi. She makes me laugh everyday. She has many of the same characteristics of Jett and I think that is so cute. I love her sweet, raspy voice and how she bee bops around the house carefree as ever. She has the cutest little giggle that makes me giggle every time she laughs. She is just so cute! I love how she has to dress up everyday for school. I mean this girl plans out her outfits the night before with every needed accessory available. She is incredibly particular about her hair and I think that is just so cute.
She loves her family very much and had a very tender heart. She tries to please all and wants everyone to be happy. I can't imagine my life without this sweet girl.
I love you, Masi! You are very special to our family.
2 comments:
I love Masi's voice and laugh to it makes me giggle to when she laughs on the way home from dance. She is so sweet.
I love Masi Girl, toooooooo. She is soooooo sweet and fun! And beeeeeeautiful! Both your girls are gems!
Post a Comment