Monday, March 9, 2009

And So It Begins...

Masi came home from school today.


Me: How was your day?
Masi: Not good. I don't ever want to go back.
Me: Why? What happened?
Masi: Kyler won't talk to me.


Kyler is a boy Masi has been "on and off again" friends since last year (preschool).


Me: Why won't he talk to you?
Masi: I DON'T KNOW!!! He just won't. He's mean.
Me: Well, do you try to talk to him?
Masi: NO!
Me: Why?
Masi: Because I don't want to talk to him.
Me: So, you want Kyler to talk to you but you don't want to talk to him?
Masi: Yes.
Me: So, what if he comes to talk to you...are you going to talk back?
Masi: No. I'm mad at him.
Me: *sigh*


It is amazing to me this happens at such a young age!!!! Really...I feel somewhat bad for Kyler. No matter what he does...it will be wrong. She wants him to talk to her and is mad he isn't. But in the same breath doesn't want him to talk to her because she's mad. But really she does want to talk...oh my. And so it begins...

No comments: