Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You Won't Like Me When I'm Angry...

Tyke has a new favorite toy. It's The Hulk and when you squeeze his legs together it raises up his arms and when you release his legs his arms slam down while he speaks. He says things like, "You're making me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry!" Having said this...Jett, Tyke, and I went to cut Jett's hair. I thought while we were there I could cut Tyke's as well. Now just for the record, Tyke DOES NOT like to get his hair cut. When I was done with Jett I turned to Tyke

Me: Hey, Buddy, should we cut your hair too?

Tyke got this crazy look on his face then furrowed his eyebrows

Tyke: No! If you cut my hair I might get angry and turn into The Hulk!

Whelp with that I thanked him for the fair warning and did not cut his hair. Needless to say I was not up for The Hulk!
Tyke LOVES his Hulk!

No comments: