When I bought Tyke's Halloween Costume he couldn't quite pronounce Darth Vader. So, I enunciated it very slowly for him. "D d d daaarth V v v vader. Darth Vader." He would then say, "yeah, Darth Mader." Now, just for the record, he can totally say Darth Vader. He just likes the name Darth Mader better. I correct him every time he says it wrong but he tries to tell me it is Mader, NOT Vader.
Well, one day last week, Tyke graced me and my client with his presence. He had to come at the tail end of my last appointment after he got out of school. He is quite the wild boy so I try to avoid this at all cost, but this day it was inevitable, he was going to have to hang out for a minute or two. He actually did really good and was cracking me and my client up.
Client: Tyke, what are you going to be for Halloween?
Tyke: Darth Mader.
Client: Oh! *looking at me with a twinkle of humor in her eye* Darth Vader, huh? That is so cool!
Tyke: No, no, no. Darth Mmmader. Say it like this: D d darth, M m mader.
Client: *trying not to bust up* Oh! *ahem* Right. Okay. Darth Mmmmader.
Tyke: *eyes widened, eyebrows raised, and a very satisfied look on his cute, little face* Good job!
Brielle’s 9th Birthday
7 years ago

6 comments:
Halloween just around the corner Im glad you got your darth mader costume in time !!!! Yes Roubidoux's have strong genes and I guess im glad they look like their dad....he is pretty cute even when he drives me NUTS...Im sure you know the feeling....its funny your kids are a perfect combo of the two of you .... I see alot of Jett and then i see alot of you too...you two could have been brother and sister....Im glad you embarrass lexie thats how it should be....they are getting old though....one more year and Hunter will be in Jr. high....oh NO...the days of the curly armpit hair !!!!!!
That cracks me up. I think Kaiden says it that way too. I love that he is giving your client a speech lesson. ha ha.
LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog and the things that come out of your kids' mouths. Makes me smile and giggle. : )
Lol, I LOVE him! So funny.
Haha that is so cute. He cracks me up. I cant wait to see Darth mader. so cute.
I love the fact that he was so proud of your client for saying it right. How adorable!!
Post a Comment